Directions to the Center
Dhamma Phala is located in Tiaong Quezon, it is about 3 hour drive from Metro Manila and around 4.5 hour bus trip. Dhamma Phala is surrounded by the Tiaong mountains. It is about 3 hectares, and can house around 50 Meditators at a time. It is formerly known as the Manalo Farm
Visiting / Visitors
The center is only open during courses. Visitors are NOT allowed to enter the center, and if its an emergency you may contact the Vipassana Administrator. Only registered students, servers and teachers of that course may enter.
Waze / Google Maps
Search “DHAMMA PHALA – TIAONG” in Waze.
NOTE: DO NOT go to “Dhamma Phala – Dasmarinas” this is the OLD Vipassana Center
You can offer or request a ride to the course site using our Rideshare Board. Once you receive your acceptance letter you will be able to view the course-specific Rideshare Board to edit or post whether you are offering or requesting a ride to the site. Note: If you mention needing or you willing to offer a ride on your application, you will be automatically entered on the Ride Share Board.
- For those coming from the airport, you may take an airport taxi, regular metered taxi or an online taxi service (Grab Taxi App) to one of the three bus lines: JAC, DLTB and JAM.
- Take a Lucena bound bus at any of three bus lines: JAC, DLTB and JAM.
- All three bus terminals are located in the area of Buendia, corner Taft Avenue, Manila.
- There are also bus terminals in Quezon City, near the corner of Timog Avenue and EDSA, with buses going to Lucena City.
- The trip to Tiaong town proper will cost approximately 150 pesos.
- The bus will go down a long stretch of Maharlika Highway, (landmarks:) through the city of Sto. Tomas, Batangas Province,
- Then through San Pablo, Laguna Province.
- At Tiaong, Quezon Province, the bus will be making a left at the Total Gas Station to continue on to Lucena City.
- Get off the bus at this Total gas station.
- Across the street from the Total Gas station is a tricycle line. Please take your first tricycle ride only from here. Ask the driver to take you to Bagong Palengke (30 pesos).
- At the Bagong Palengke, ONLY take the tricycle from the TODA Banginan tricycle queue. This tricycle will take you directly to Dhamma Phala in Barangay San Pedro, for 150 pesos. Tricycles from other queues may charge more than 150 pesos. If you are with a group of two or three, you can share the fare.
- The Dhamma Center, in San Pedro, will be the big property to your left.
Chartered Van / Shuttle Service
The Chartered Van service between Metro Manila and Dhamma Phala is organized by old students on voluntary basis for your transport convenience, and runs independently. Dhamma Phala holds no responsibility for this service.
How to Reserve a Seat:
- Reserve a seat after you’ve received acceptance letter from registrar.
- We only accept round trip reservations. One-way trip will not be accepted.
- A seat will be reserved after proof of payment is provided. Payment will not be refunded for cancellation.
- Payment notes: Round trip Php1,400 or approx. $25.
- Reservation is on a first-come-first-served basis, so try to reserve the seat at least 5 days before the course starts.
- To make a reservation, please send your information below to Maw Hermogenes, cell phone/Viber/WhatsApp: +63917-555-5521. Messenger: Mawil Hermogenes.
- Contact No.:
- WhatsApp No.:
- Course Date:
- The shuttle service will keep in touch with you via your contact information after receiving your reservation.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Hermogenes at her contact information above.
Airport Car Service
Alamo Car Rental
Cost is around ₱8,320 or approximately USD $165 to rent a sedan car one-way with driver for airport pick up to Tiaong, Quezon (anywhere in Tiaong) inclusive of toll fees and gasoline. You may give the destination ‘Dhamma Phala’ to the driver for directions on Waze. You may use the Rideshare Board to contact others who may want to share the ride and cost with you to the center.
- Landline: (02)88246912 (only from 7am-4pm)
- Cell: 0917-6583547 (only from 7am-8pm)
- Email: reserva[email protected] (24 hours, Attention to Jeanette)
Please include details of your flight arrival and contact number in the email message.
- From SLEX, continue going south via the STAR Expressway.
- Take LEVISTE/BALETE Exit and turn LEFT on BALETE RD.
- Turn RIGHT on JP LAUREL Highway (CALTEX Gas Station).
- Turn LEFT on STO. TOMAS – LIPA RD. (FIESTA MALL sign on the left)
- Turn LEFT at the end of the road.
- Turn RIGHT on LIPA – ALAMINOS BYPASS RD.
- Turn RIGHT on MAHARLIKA HIGHWAY.
- Take this road all the way to Tiaong.
- After the market in Tiaong, turn RIGHT after BANKO KABAYAN. (Image
- Turn RIGHT again when you see the marker for BRGY SAN PEDRO (across NTN Builders) (Image Below)
- About 100 meters after crossing the bridge, at the Multipurpose Hall of Ayusan I, turn right. (Image Below)
- Take this all the way to Dhamma Phala, at Brgy San Pedro (red, grilled gate). (Image Below)