Directions to the Center
Dhamma Phala is located in Tiaong Quezon, it is about 3 hour drive from Metro Manila and around 4.5 hour bus trip. Dhamma Phala is surrounded by the Tiaong mountains. It is about 3 hectares, and can house around 50 Meditators at a time. It is formerly known as the Manalo Farm
Visiting / Visitors
The center is only open during courses. Visitors are NOT allowed to enter the center, and if its an emergency you may contact the Vipassana Administrator. Only registered students, servers and teachers of that course may enter.
Waze / Google Maps
Search “DHAMMA PHALA – TIAONG” in Waze.
NOTE: DO NOT go to “Dhamma Phala – Dasmarinas” this is the OLD Vipassana Center
- Take a Lucena bound bus at any of three bus lines: JAC, DLTB and JAM.
- All three bus terminals are located in the area of Buendia, corner Taft Avenue, Manila.
- There are also bus terminals in Quezon City, near the corner of Timog Avenue and EDSA, with buses going to Lucena City.
- The trip to Tiaong town proper will cost approximately 150 pesos.
- The bus will go down a long stretch of Maharlika Highway, (landmarks:) through the city of Sto. Tomas, Batangas Province,
- Then through San Pablo, Laguna Province.
- At Tiaong, Quezon Province, the bus will be making a left at the Total Gas Station to continue on to Lucena Province.
- Get off the bus at this Total gas station.
- Across the street from the Total Gas station is a tricycle line. Please take your first tricycle ride only from here. Ask the driver to take you to Bagong Palengke (30 pesos).
- At the Bagong Palengke, ONLY take the tricycle from the TODA Banginan tricycle queue. This tricycle will take you directly to Dhamma Phala in Barangay San Pedro, for 150 pesos. Tricycles from other queues may charge more than 150 pesos. If you are with a group of two or three, you can share the fare.
- The Dhamma Center, in San Pedro, will be the big property to your left.
- From SLEX, continue going south via the STAR Expressway.
- Take LEVISTE/BALETE Exit and turn LEFT on BALETE RD.
- Turn RIGHT on JP LAUREL Highway (CALTEX Gas Station).
- Turn LEFT on STO. TOMAS – LIPA RD. (FIESTA MALL sign on the left)
- Turn LEFT at the end of the road.
- Turn RIGHT on LIPA – ALAMINOS BYPASS RD.
- Turn RIGHT on MAHARLIKA HIGHWAY.
- Take this road all the way to Tiaong.
- After the market in Tiaong, turn RIGHT after BANKO KABAYAN. (Image
- Turn RIGHT again when you see the marker for BRGY SAN PEDRO (across NTN Builders) (Image Below)
- About 100 meters after crossing the bridge, at the Multipurpose Hall of Ayusan I, turn right. (Image Below)
- Take this all the way to Dhamma Phala, at Brgy San Pedro (red, grilled gate). (Image Below)